He wants congress to approve Fannie and Freddy to refinance, people meeting certain requirements, loans at a lower interest rate. Now here is the catch! The loan will be backed by the goverenment. If I heard this right, that means if they fail to pay, the government absorbs the loss! That means its the TAXPAYERS that will be stuck with the bill!! Wow....another douchbag plan. This kinda sounds like what started the first housing collapse! I would hope the gop don't approve it. It probably won't work!
Also he is pushing this now because Romney wants to help middle class and also Arizona, Nevada, Michigan, are in the worst shape with housing and states that I think Obama lost in last time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Despite the existence of a dangerous world -- Russia and Iran just for starters -- Secretary of Defense Hagel recently proposed cutting ...
-
S ummer’s almost over. Have you noticed how peaceful it has been compared to the last few years? This calm is particularly remarkable since ...
-
I was always taught to respect authority. If you attack the police or Federal Agents it won't end well. The agent used deadly force to...
No comments:
Post a Comment