Thursday, February 2, 2012
Libtards and the extended payroll tax break
The GOP wanted to pass this before the holiday break but Obama had to go with the senate and say no just do two months and we'll do it later. They made the GOP look bad by holding out. Well now look; The Libtards Reid and the Pelosi are now trying to push it through with other crap attached and again are trying to blame the GOP for delays. I would like to say that these Libtards can eat shit for the political crap they are trying again. Its only for their benefit and not for the people of the country. These people are total scumbags. I don't see how anyone can say they do a good job? I am glad to see now the GOP not going for their crap!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Despite the existence of a dangerous world -- Russia and Iran just for starters -- Secretary of Defense Hagel recently proposed cutting ...
-
S ummer’s almost over. Have you noticed how peaceful it has been compared to the last few years? This calm is particularly remarkable since ...
-
I was always taught to respect authority. If you attack the police or Federal Agents it won't end well. The agent used deadly force to...
No comments:
Post a Comment