“I was thinking… about the lessons I learned from my church. You know, you’re supposed to give back. You’re supposed to...
Posted by The Kelly File on Tuesday, April 14, 2015
Tuesday, April 14, 2015
Clinton: We need to figure out how to get on the right Track.
Wow, She has been Kissing Obama's ass with his policies and demonizing the G.O.P for trying to block some of his failed policies and she is wondering how to gt on the right track! Who in the Hell has been in Charge for the last 6 Years??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Despite the existence of a dangerous world -- Russia and Iran just for starters -- Secretary of Defense Hagel recently proposed cutting ...
-
S ummer’s almost over. Have you noticed how peaceful it has been compared to the last few years? This calm is particularly remarkable since ...
-
I was always taught to respect authority. If you attack the police or Federal Agents it won't end well. The agent used deadly force to...
No comments:
Post a Comment