This store owner did nothing to the Maggots that went through his store and did this! What these Cockroach Thugs did to this store had nothing to do with the man that died! The SCUM that stole from this Store, I hope some get caught and get whats coming. Same with the Slim that stole from the CVS and then torched it. I feel for the hard working people at these businesses and hope they get their jobs back on track after the Garbage destroyed the business, and then the Idiot Mayor said back off and let them "riot", she needs to be removed from office!
http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/12-unanswered-questions-about-the-baltimore-riots-that-they-dont-want-us-to-ask
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Despite the existence of a dangerous world -- Russia and Iran just for starters -- Secretary of Defense Hagel recently proposed cutting ...
-
S ummer’s almost over. Have you noticed how peaceful it has been compared to the last few years? This calm is particularly remarkable since ...
-
I was always taught to respect authority. If you attack the police or Federal Agents it won't end well. The agent used deadly force to...
No comments:
Post a Comment