This Commercial is a good example (real or not) of A business owner and how he hands it down to a Family member. Lets say when that time comes the Son gets the keys. But when the Senior owner Passes on, in the Will the Son or family member will get additional Dollars or the property title of some sort. Now the "big government greedy bastards" or thieves want to come in and take 40% from that property transfer. I see a big problem with that because as stated on "The Five" shown earlier that has already paid taxes on that property.The money is not rightfully the Governments or has the Government lost money because the money never was owed to them. Its Theft!
So I also don't see this as a tax break for the Wealthy. I see this as going after successful people.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Despite the existence of a dangerous world -- Russia and Iran just for starters -- Secretary of Defense Hagel recently proposed cutting ...
-
S ummer’s almost over. Have you noticed how peaceful it has been compared to the last few years? This calm is particularly remarkable since ...
-
I was always taught to respect authority. If you attack the police or Federal Agents it won't end well. The agent used deadly force to...
No comments:
Post a Comment