Thursday, April 21, 2016

Chaos in New York City Polls: Brooklyn Poll Worker Caught Comm...I

In this BREAKING video, undercover videographers expose voter fraud and corruption on New York's primary day. In the video, an election official most likely commits a felony by advising a journalist on how to vote outside of her district. The video also shows how chaotic polling locations across New York were on election day. Here are some pertinent quotes:

"You need to come up with an address, you need to give me an address that's in this area."

“This will be your ballot, and it will be counted as well.” 

"Can you please take off your [Trump] hat?"







https://www.facebook.com/ProjectVeritas/videos/1012802902138561/

http://www.dcclothesline.com/2016/04/21/the-video-that-could-bring-down-hillary-clintons-campaign/

No comments:

Post a Comment

America’s Mayor Tells Lara Logan He Knew by Nightfall on January 6 That It Was a “Fixed Operation” — And He Names the Man He Says Owns the Darkest Hours in American History

 I never did like this Idiot. I always thought he was SnakeShit! Lara Logan questions former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani during the Am...