This video disappeared but we added a few awesome videos
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
America’s Mayor Tells Lara Logan He Knew by Nightfall on January 6 That It Was a “Fixed Operation” — And He Names the Man He Says Owns the Darkest Hours in American History
I never did like this Idiot. I always thought he was SnakeShit! Lara Logan questions former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani during the Am...
-
Despite the existence of a dangerous world -- Russia and Iran just for starters -- Secretary of Defense Hagel recently proposed cutting ...
-
S ummer’s almost over. Have you noticed how peaceful it has been compared to the last few years? This calm is particularly remarkable since ...
-
I was always taught to respect authority. If you attack the police or Federal Agents it won't end well. The agent used deadly force to...
Thanks to all who served... thank you heroes and fallen heroes.
ReplyDeleteIn honor of all who have fought to protect us
Delete