header

header

Saturday, September 7, 2019

Video: Kamala Harris Gaslights Reporters After Seen Laughing and Saying “Well Said” to Supporter Who Called President Trump “Mentally Retarded”

Trump doesn't use the words mentally retarded to describe these clowns on the left.  I use GARBAGE. That covers all of  them and the media kissing their asses!

(UPDATE AT END) Democratic Party presidential candidate Sen. Kamala Harris (CA) at a campaign stop in New Hampshire Friday laughed in agreement while saying, “Well said…well said” to a supporter who called President Trump a “mentally retarded nationalist”. On Saturday, Harris gaslighted reporters questioning her about the incident. Harris did not apologize, saying, “Let me just be really clear. I would never condone that kind of language being spoken by anybody about anybody.” She also told one reporter she did not hear the supporter’s comment.
Video from Friday:
A Democrat voter calls Trump "mentally retarded" while speaking to Democrat presidential candidate Kamala Harris

Harris, a social justice warrior, responds while laughing: "Well said. Well said"
5,404 people are talking about this
Harris laughed out loud, as did the audience of Harris supporters who laughed and clapped at the “mentally retarded” comment.
 
NBC News reporter Vaughn Hillyard asked Harris on Saturday about the incident. Harris went on and on but never apologized.
NEW: @VaughnHillyard asks @KamalaHarris about remarks made at her town hall yesterday in NH where an attendee said Trump's actions were "mentally retarded."

HARRIS: "Let me just be really clear. I would never condone that kind of language being spoken by anybody about anybody."
149 people are talking about this
NEW: @VaughnHillyard asks @KamalaHarris about remarks made at her town hall yesterday in NH where an attendee said Trump's actions were "mentally retarded."

HARRIS: "Let me just be really clear. I would never condone that kind of language being spoken by anybody about anybody."
In her original responds to the man's question, Harris said: "Well said, well said"

Does she regret saying that?

HARRIS: "I would never condone anyone using that word in any way shape or form, even including the guy, against the guy I’m running against. Period. Period. Period"
32 people are talking about this
In her original responds to the man's question, Harris said: "Well said, well said"

Does she regret saying that?

HARRIS: "I would never condone anyone using that word in any way shape or form, even including the guy, against the guy I’m running against. Period. Period. Period"
Harris adds:

"I have worked my entire career to do a number of things including to ensure our disability community receives the dignity and the rights that they deserve. I just... rolled out a policy on that, I think I might be one of the only candidates that did."
20 people are talking about this
Harris adds:

"I have worked my entire career to do a number of things including to ensure our disability community receives the dignity and the rights that they deserve. I just... rolled out a policy on that, I think I might be one of the only candidates that did."
Note that Hillyard asked Harris point blank if she regretted saying, “well said” to the supporter’s “mentally retarded” comment and that Harris did not deny saying it, nor did she deny hearing the comment.
In contrast, Harris told CBS News reporter Caitlin Huey-Burns she did not hear the reporter call Trump mentally retarded. Harris was looking right at the man who was speaking through a microphone but was close enough to hear without it.
I just asked @KamalaHarris about someone at her event yesterday calling President Trump “mentally retarded.” She told me: “It’s an incredibly offensive term” and she does not condone it, noting her disabilities plan.
@KamalaHarris told me that “in the year 2019, people should know it’s hurtful.” She said she did not hear him use the term.
160 people are talking about this
Posting video soon. Here is our exchange:
View image on Twitter
I noted to Harris that she did not correct the man who used the term. Did she hear him? “I heard him talk about the other stuff. And then that came later. And it was not something that I really heard or processed.”
46 people are talking about this
Video:

Yesterday, someone at a @KamalaHarris event called Pres. Trump “mentally retarded.”

The 2020 candidate told @CHueyBurns the term is “incredibly offensive” and said in 2019 you would think "people would have a much better understanding of how hurtful a term like that can be."
370 people are talking about this
Screen images show how agitated and animated Harris was speaking to Hillyard as she locked eyes while gaslighting him.
UPDATE: Harris posted a statement to Twitter, “When my staff played the video from my town hall yesterday, it was upsetting. I didn’t hear the words the man used in that moment, but if I had I would’ve stopped and corrected him. I’m sorry. That word and others like it aren’t acceptable. Ever.”

When my staff played the video from my town hall yesterday, it was upsetting. I didn’t hear the words the man used in that moment, but if I had I would’ve stopped and corrected him. I’m sorry. That word and others like it aren’t acceptable. Ever. https://twitter.com/CBSNews/status/1170434381003001857 

 https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/09/video-kamala-harris-gaslights-reporters-after-seen-laughing-and-saying-well-said-to-supporter-who-called-president-trump-mentally-retarded/

No comments:

Post a Comment