Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Bob Woodward: Obama Showing 'A Kind Of Madness I Haven't Seen In A Long Time



Pulitzer prize-winning journalist Bob Woodward of Watergate fame appeared on MSNBC’s Morning Joe and took President Obama to task for displaying a “kind of madness I haven’t seen in a long time.”
Woodward’s comment was made regarding the president’s decision not to deploy an aircraft carrier to the Persian Gulf because of supposed budget concerns.
A running feud between Woodward and the president has been ongoing since the journalistcalled out the administration for being disingenuous about whose idea the sequester was. Some of you young cub reporters should take notes.
http://www.ijreview.com/2013/02/38885-watergate-breaker-bob-woodward-obama-is-showing-a-kind-of-madness-i-havent-seen-in-a-long-time/

No comments:

Post a Comment

America’s Mayor Tells Lara Logan He Knew by Nightfall on January 6 That It Was a “Fixed Operation” — And He Names the Man He Says Owns the Darkest Hours in American History

 I never did like this Idiot. I always thought he was SnakeShit! Lara Logan questions former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani during the Am...