and he is Not interested in working with the Republicans. They came up with 2 bills to avert this, But then the Liberal Ass wipe in the Senate never introduced it?? and now He is Blaming the republicans for no compromise ?? I would tell him "screw you you got your tax hikes!
Saturday, February 23, 2013
This shows how much of a POS this guy is the White house,
and he is Not interested in working with the Republicans. They came up with 2 bills to avert this, But then the Liberal Ass wipe in the Senate never introduced it?? and now He is Blaming the republicans for no compromise ?? I would tell him "screw you you got your tax hikes!


and he is Not interested in working with the Republicans. They came up with 2 bills to avert this, But then the Liberal Ass wipe in the Senate never introduced it?? and now He is Blaming the republicans for no compromise ?? I would tell him "screw you you got your tax hikes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
America’s Mayor Tells Lara Logan He Knew by Nightfall on January 6 That It Was a “Fixed Operation” — And He Names the Man He Says Owns the Darkest Hours in American History
I never did like this Idiot. I always thought he was SnakeShit! Lara Logan questions former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani during the Am...
-
Despite the existence of a dangerous world -- Russia and Iran just for starters -- Secretary of Defense Hagel recently proposed cutting ...
-
S ummer’s almost over. Have you noticed how peaceful it has been compared to the last few years? This calm is particularly remarkable since ...
-
I was always taught to respect authority. If you attack the police or Federal Agents it won't end well. The agent used deadly force to...
No comments:
Post a Comment