This Idiot is one of the top Liberal Media's Racist Asswipes! Everything form this goofball is Racist!
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2013/02/16/Toure-Accuses-All-of-America-of-Racism-Wouldnt-Care-if-Newtown-Black-School
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
America’s Mayor Tells Lara Logan He Knew by Nightfall on January 6 That It Was a “Fixed Operation” — And He Names the Man He Says Owns the Darkest Hours in American History
I never did like this Idiot. I always thought he was SnakeShit! Lara Logan questions former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani during the Am...
-
Despite the existence of a dangerous world -- Russia and Iran just for starters -- Secretary of Defense Hagel recently proposed cutting ...
-
S ummer’s almost over. Have you noticed how peaceful it has been compared to the last few years? This calm is particularly remarkable since ...
-
I was always taught to respect authority. If you attack the police or Federal Agents it won't end well. The agent used deadly force to...
No comments:
Post a Comment