header

header

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Obama's Roads and bridges Crap!

I am getting sick of every speech Obama gives has roads and bridges in it! The crap gets old!  I heard Nbc nightly news interview with Brian Williams and Mitt Romney. I was waiting and I think the second question out of Brian was Why wont he release more taxe records? He answered it well. He was going by the John Mccain standard and only release two years. Then Brian asked him what he was hiding. I would have told him none of your buisness! But he was better than that. He was Profesional and answered it well, saying everything was legal for the record! I love it.  Brian also mentioned the You didnt do it yourself quote from Obama. He also twisted it with Roads and bridges B.S. Romney answered that well, and the taxes thing HE said people are not worried about his taxes, but are worried about the economy and jobs. He said it well!

No comments:

Post a Comment