header

header

Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Donna Brazile Calls The Clinton Campaign A ‘Cult’ [VIDEO]

Former interim Democratic National Committee (DNC) chair Donna Brazile called Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign a “cult” in an interview Wednesday morning.
“It was a cult,” Brazile said on MSNBC. “I felt like it was a cult. You could not penetrate them.”
Brazile continued to blast the Clinton campaign.
WATCH:

“I’m a grassroots organizer,” Brazile continued. “I know street politics better than are no sweet politics. I know how to touch people where they live, work, play and pray, but I cannot do it. I cannot help a candidate if I don’t have the resources, if I cannot spend the resources that the party is raising.”
Brazile released a new book Tuesday entitled “Hacks,” and she has already made waves among the Democratic Party with pre-released excerpts of the book that claim the DNC cut a deal with the Clinton campaign that granting Clinton more access and influence within the party in exchange for financial backing.
WATCH: TRUMP REACTS TO HILLARY PAYING OFF DNC 

 http://dailycaller.com/2017/11/08/donna-brazile-calls-the-clinton-campaign-a-cult-video/

No comments:

Post a Comment