header

header

Tuesday, November 14, 2017

“This is Fake!”: Body Language Expert Says Judge Moore Accuser Was ‘Acting…Not a Real Victim’ (VIDEO)

In a video posted to YouTube on Monday, body language expert Bombard analyzed Judge Roy Moore accuser Beverly Young Nelson’s facial expressions and vocal discrepancies, concluding Gloria Allred’s client conveyed signs of deception.

Nelson was “acting,” and not a real victim, says Bombard.

Nelson’s first sign of “deception,” is visible as she stiffens up while explaining how Judge Roy Moore allegedly “attacked,” her when she was a “child,” says Bombard. 
Nelson’s eye movements then demonstrate “rehearsed verbal communication,” adds Bombard.
Shortly after,  Allred hugs an emotional Nelson, which Bombard believes is a form of “acting.”
Nelson, visibly nervous, can be seen staring directly as someone. Looking at a focal point during a speech helps calm nerves.
True victims of sexual harassment, especially those where the incident took places decades ago, will not burst into tears like Nelson. They will have had years to cope.
Judge Moore is then referred to as “Ray,” instead of “Roy.”
Nelson, 56, held a press conference in New York with embattled attorney Gloria Allred on Monday, alleging Judge Roy Moore sexually harassed her when she was 16 years old.
On Monday evening, Judge Moore vehemently denied Nelson’s accusations.
Here’s what he told the press:
MOORE: “Thank ya’ll for being here tonight. Thank-you to all the people have came out at this late hour and for being here. I want to address what’s been brought out on television today by Gloria Allred and a client she has about things I allegedly did. I want to make it perfectly clear, the people of Alabama know me, they know my character, they know what I’ve stood for in the political world for over 40-years. I can tell you without hesitation, this is absolutely false. I never did what she said I did. I don’t even know the woman. I don’t know anything about her. I don’t even know where the restaurant is or was. If you look at this situation you’ll see because I’m eleven or ten points or eleven points ahead, this race being just 28 days off, that this is a political maneuver and has nothing to do with reality. It’s all about politics.”

 http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/fake-body-language-expert-says-judge-moore-accuser-acting-not-real-victim-video/

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/body-language-expert-judge-moore-denial-gloria-allred-accusers-claims-100-genuine-video/

No comments:

Post a Comment