header

header

Tuesday, July 24, 2018

94-YEAR-OLD WWII VET HAS A REQUEST FOR THE PRESIDENT — TRUMP’S REACTION SHOWS HOW MUCH HE LOVES THE MILITARY

When President Trump invited a 95-year-old World War II Veteran and life-long VFW member on stage during his speech in Kansas City, Missouri, on Tuesday afternoon, he made a request the president could not refuse.
President Trump brought Sergeant Alan Jones from Pennsylvania onto the stage to make remarks at his address at the VFW National Convention.
After praising Trump for his support for veterans, he turned and asked the president if he would oblige him in fulfilling a life-long goal of his.



“Mr. President, I want to ask you something,” Jones said.
“I have been told that I could never enter the Oval Office in Washington, D.C. I am going to be 95 years of age April 11 of next year. Hopefully, you will allow me to bring my family into the Oval Office to meet you.”
Without missing a beat, Trump leaned in and emphatically said, “Yes. Any time you want!”
The crowd reacted with a standing ovation at the awesome moment.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/07/24/wwii-vet-request-for-trump/

No comments:

Post a Comment