header

header

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Liberals (Libtards) so called war on women

It all started when this Liberal scumbag Hack George Stephanopoulos asked Romney if states would ban contraception. Romney had no clue what the hell he was talking about. Now I hear today Obama is speaking at a womens rally about the gop's war on women. I have been an independent and and I see this crap that this Idiot is doing it just disgust me. I can's stand these liberal Hacks! He can't go on his own record so he dows this dividing crap to try to get the kids vote and the womens vote. I hope they see what a screwball he and the libtards are by going this far. I think they are total idiots and have no respect for them anymore just like  I have no respect for NBC for editing the 911 tape to make the Martin case look Racial!

No comments:

Post a Comment