header

header

Friday, August 17, 2012

Obama: We Expect Mitt to Outspend Us

I hope he does.......to get his sorry ass out of the Whitehouse!

Panic on a Friday afternoon? President Obama sent out an email today admitting he will be outspent by Mitt Romney and the Republicans.
Friend --

I just got back from Iowa, where we are being outspent 2 to 1 on the air. Voters there mentioned it to me more than once.

We expect Mitt Romney and the Republicans to outspend us.

What I will not abide is getting outspent by a margin that negates all the hard work our volunteers are doing -- talking to voters, knocking on doors, making calls.

We are in control of that outcome, but our time to close the gap is dwindling. After three consecutive months of being significantly outraised, it couldn't be more urgent.

Will you make a donation of $5 or more?

https://donate.barackobama.com/Outspent-in-Iowa

If we win this election, it will be because of what you did.

I don't get to tell you enough how grateful I am.

Thank you,

Barack

P.S. -- In a few weeks, I'll accept our party's nomination for president onstage in Charlotte, North Carolina. I wouldn't be there without you. Any donation you make today automatically enters you and a guest for a chance to join me and Michelle as VIP guests of the convention. Hope to see you there.
 http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2012/08/17/obama_we_expect_mitt_to_outspend_us

No comments:

Post a Comment