header

header

Friday, September 7, 2012

Clint Eastwood: Obama is the “Greatest Hoax Ever Perpetrated on the American People”

I seen this story on Nbc and they FAILED to mention this Quote from Clint Eastwood!


Clint Eastwood recently opened up to his hometown newspaper, The Carmel Pine Cone, about the actor’s much buzzed about speech at the Republican National Convention in Tampa. Despite criticism from the mainstream media, Clint Eastwood is happy with the speech he delivered.


“President Obama is the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on the American people. Romney and Ryan would do a much better job running the country, and that’s what everybody needs to know. I may have irritated a lot of the lefties, but I was aiming for people in the middle.”
Mitt Romney reportedly asked the actor to speak at the convention after Clint Eastwood endorsed him at an Idaho fundraiser. The appearance was finalized a week before the convention, but was kept secret in order to build suspense for a ‘mystery speaker’. Romney aides tried to get an idea of what the actor planned on saying in his speech.


“They vet most of the people, but I told them, ‘You can’t do that with me, because I don’t know what I’m going to say.’ It was supposed to be a contrast with all the scripted speeches, because I’m Joe Citizen. I’m a movie maker, but I have the same feelings as the average guy out there.”


Interestingly, the empty chair routine came together at the last minute.


“There was a stool there, and some fella kept asking me if I wanted to sit down,” Eastwood said. “When I saw the stool sitting there, it gave me the idea. I’ll just put the stool out there and I’ll talk to Mr. Obama and ask him why he didn’t keep all of the promises he made to everybody.”


And then he made our day.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/townhallcomstaff/2012/09/07/clint_eastwood_obama_is_the_greatest_hoax_ever_perpetrated_on_the_american_people

No comments:

Post a Comment