header

header

Saturday, September 22, 2012

I was out for a week in California

I was away for a week in Sothern California. I love the weather out that way. I kept up on the news,but was tough to get to this. I have had a lot of Hits so far (thanks). I make nothing off doing this, and I have learned alot from doing this. I have seen the light on how liberal left the media is on this election and it really bothers me. Lots of Liberal news in California.
  I feel the comments Romney made on the 47% are true because I know a few people in that boat of Government Dependency. They can cut grass and ride a bike and don't want to work.
  Romney's taxes of 2011....I love it. Harrie Reid can eat Sh*t. He is a Douchbag or in simple terms a Scumbag! Lets see his taxes or Obama's School records now.
   I just try to post the most informative news or news of Liberal Stupidity.

            Thanks
              Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment