header

header

Thursday, May 23, 2013

A Homeless woman and a Military Person

PATRIOTS! Check out the age of this Patriot who wishes to remain anonymous as he recounts this (hopefully more frequently happening) incident -MR:
Hello everyone, I would like to remain anonymous. 
I am a 19 year old volunteer firefighter but I am also a STRONG supporter of our nation’s military, as well as a strong disbeliever in our current president and his policies. I would like this to be posted so that everyone may hear this story. I traveled up to Baltimore, Maryland to see some concerts with a great buddy of mine who lives up there. One day we decided to walk around and visit some of the ships in the harbor and grab some lunch before a full night of music and fun. We had just met up near the Hard Rock CafĂ© when I noticed a homeless woman pushing a shopping cart with two Obama bumper stickers on the front. She was walking to my left when I noticed an Army Veteran about to cross her path. He was obviously a family man because he had his wife and two kids with him…I also noticed that he had laid eyes on the Obama stickers and formed a face of disgust…very similar to mine. The homeless women noticed him and asked him if he had any change…he then replied very loudly in a large crowd of people…and I quote…“Why don’t you ask Obama where all the CHANGE is! Because I’m struggling just as much as you honey…but I didn’t vote for Obama…because I work for my change…I don’t vote for it.”
..

No comments:

Post a Comment