header

header

Thursday, September 19, 2013

SHOCK CLAIM BY CLINTON MISTRESS ON HILLARY’S SEXUALITY

Wow! I'll bet She is excited that this came out...

Gennifer Flowers, the woman who claimed to have had a years-long sexual relationship Bill Clinton, has said in a new interview that he told her his wife Hillary was bisexual.
Flowers told the Daily Mail that she wasn’t surprised about the rumors of an affair between Hillary Clinton and longtime aide Huma Abedin, the wife of ex-congressman and failed New York City mayoral candidate Anthony Weiner.
“I don’t know Huma or the Weiners. I just know what Bill told me and that was that he was aware that Hillary was bisexual and he didn’t care. He should know,” Flowers said, according to the Daily Mail.
Shock Claim by Clinton Mistress on Hillarys Sexuality
Gennifer Flowers told the Daily Mail in an interview that Bill Clinton told her that wife Hillary Clinton was bisexual. (Photo credit: The Daily Mail)
According to the Daily Mail, Flowers also claimed she and the former president would still be together had it not been for the birth of Bill and Hillary’s daughter Chelsea Clinton.
But Flowers also said she would support Hillary Clinton should she decide to run for president.
“The support I would give Hillary is as a woman. I’m one of those women who in so many aspects of my professional and personal life I’ve been out there making strides for women and allowing them to go down roads in which they were not welcome,” she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment