header

header

Saturday, April 5, 2014

What Three Individuals Allegedly Did to a Veteran Outside a 7/11 Has Police Looking for Them

I would love to see these Scumbags get dropped off in Iraq without a phone. I would love to see these Scumbags be put in a Military jail for a while! I have more respect for my Jack Russel's  "crap" than these losers! More went into the food that was eaten, and the energy output from that food that she ate before dropping it. These Scumbags are a sad excuse for a Human.
Three individuals accused of severely beating a U.S. Army veteran early Thursday morning are being sought out by Michigan police.
According to police, 25-year-old Adam Wagner intervened inside a 7/11, after he observed the three suspects started taunting the female clerk.
Image source: Screen grab via WXYZ-TV
Image source: Screen grab via WXYZ-TV
Image source: Screen grab via WXYZ-TV
Image source: Screen grab via WXYZ-TV
Image source: Screen grab via WXYZ-TV
Image source: Screen grab via WXYZ-TV
Outside, things escalated when the trio observed military decals on Wagner’s vehicle.
“He intervened tried to defend the clerk a little bit,”a Westland police spokesman told WXYZ-TV. “As he left the store, these guys followed him outside. He had some insignias on his vehicle indicating he was military or army and I think these guys jumped all over that.”
That’s when things took a sharp turn.
“They called me a homophobic word that starts with an ‘F.’ They called me a pansy. They called me a wussy that starts with a ‘P.’ They called me a fool for joining a military that does allow n-word people,” Wagner told WXYZ-TV.
“They were just pounding on my head,” he added. “Then they started kicking me, kicking me right in the face and that’s when I was just screaming for help and then they darted off.”
Image source: Screen grab via WXYZ-TV
Image source: Screen grab via WXYZ-TV
The 25-year-old, who served in Afghanistan, was taken to the hospital after reportedly getting assistance from a nearby resident.
He suffered a broken nose, deep cuts on his face and mouth, as well as head injuries, WXYZ-TV reported.
Police are still searching for the suspects involved.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/04/05/what-three-individuals-allegedly-did-to-a-veteran-outside-a-711-has-police-looking-for-them/

No comments:

Post a Comment