header

header

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Ted Nugent Writes an Epic Letter to Obama on Immigration [READ]

Modern pop culture seems to be thoroughly saturated in liberal thought, with little in the way of common sense being practiced in Hollywood or on concert stages across the country.
This is especially true when it comes to the border crisis, which is seeing record numbers of illegals, many carrying diseases or beingmembers of gangs and cartels, making their way into the nation.
President Obama, the man responsible for this mess of epic proportions, is of course doing nothing to secure the border and deport these individuals, instead expecting communities in border states, and now across the country to shoulder the burden of paying for the processing and housing of these illegals.
The whole situation at the border has millions of Americans from coast to coast angry and fed up, which has led to massive protests against the government’s current “plan” to dump these immigrants in towns all across the nation.
One of those angry Americans happens to be Ted Nugent. The famous “Motor City Mad Man” took to Facebook, crafting a letter to the president and Congress on the issue of illegal immigration that is sure to become legendary as it makes its way around the Internet. Here are a few excerpts from the letter, which can be read in its entirety on Nugent’s official Facebook page.
Dear Mr. Obama, Senate and Congress:
I’m planning to move my family and extended family into Mexico for my health, and I would like to ask you to assist me.
We’re planning to simply walk across the border from the U.S. into Mexico, and we’ll need your help to make a few arrangements.
We plan to skip all the legal stuff like visas, passports, immigration quotas and laws.
I’m sure they handle those things the same way you do here. So, would you mind telling your buddy, the President of Mexico, that I’m on my
way over?
Please let him know that I will be expecting the following:
1. Free medical care for my entire family.
2. English-speaking Government bureaucrats for all services I might need, whether I use them or not.
3. Please print all Mexican Government forms in English.
4. I want my grandkids to be taught Spanish by English-speaking (bi-lingual) teachers.
5. Tell their schools they need to include classes on American culture and history.
7. Please plan to feed my grandkids at school for both breakfast and lunch.
I would also like to have a nice job without paying any taxes, or have any labor or tax laws enforced on any business I may start.
13. Please have the president tell all the Mexican people to be extremely nice and never say critical things about me or my family, or about the strain we might place on their economy.
14. I want to receive free food stamps.
15. Naturally, I’ll expect free rent subsidies.
Oh yes, I almost forgot, please enroll me free into the Mexican Social Security program so that I’ll get a monthly income in retirement.
I know this is an easy request because you already do all these things for all of his people who walk over to the U.S. from Mexico. I am sure that the President of Mexico won’t mind returning the favor if you ask him nicely.
Boom. Nugent hit a grand slam here, exposing just how ridiculous it is to provide all of these benefits for individuals who enter the country illegally, most with no plan nor desire to make an actual contribution to society.
Years ago, immigrants came to America for an opportunity to build a new life for themselves and their families through hard work, innovation, and quality products and services. In short, they provided value and benefit to others. They didn’t expect a free ride or a handout.
This is what is missing from these illegals who cross the border today, putting heavy economic strain on the country with no thought of contributing to America. If they had this desire, they’d come through legal channels.
Nugent is right, this is ridiculous to provide so many benefits for illegals. It’s no wonder so many are flooding across the border. This situation needs to be dealt with promptly, using temporary National Guard troops, a fence, and lots of deportation.
http://conservativetribune.com/nugent-letter-obama-immigration/

No comments:

Post a Comment