header

header

Sunday, June 21, 2015

This Meme Hilariously Exposes the Ridiculousness of Liberal Lies

In modern liberal America, you can be anything you want to be. Literally.
Are you a man who wants to be a woman? No problem!
What about a white man wanting to live his life as a black man?
Hey buddy, if you can think it, you can be it!
Heck, we even have a “community organizer” who pretends he’s a president!
So what if it’s all a lie, a sham, a complete and total farce?
Hey, it helps win votes and push the narrative, right?
funny meme
Couldn’t have said it any better.
Changing your hair and getting a fake tan doesn’t make a white girl any more black than gluing chicken feathers on a duck makes it a chicken.
Just because you can spout off a few skewed pieces of scientific data doesn’t make you a scientist or authority on matters of climate change.
Basically, I can dream all day of being a bird, but if I jump off my roof, gravity will not-so-kindly remind me I’m still a human.
I’m telling you, if liberals ever told the truth and stopped pushing their agenda, I think the earth would explode.
http://www.youngcons.com/this-meme-hilariously-exposes-the-ridiculousness-of-liberal-lies/

No comments:

Post a Comment