header

header

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Liberal GQ writer: I would like to beat mother of Benghazi victim ‘to death’

This shows again the sick and demented violent side of the left.

Liberalism, as I’ve said time and again, is an ideology of rage and hate.  That assertion was proved beyond a shadow of a doubt when Bethlehem Shoals, a writer for GQ Magazine, said on Twitter that he would like to beat Patricia Smith to death after her speech at the Republican National Convention.
Smith is the mother of one of the four Americans killed when terrorists attacked the Benghazi compound in 2012.
 Shoals is obviously worried about blowback because he deleted the tweet and wrote an apology:
An Apology for Last Night’s Tweet
Last night, when Pat Smith was speaking onstage at the Republication National Convention, I tweeted that “no matter how many children she’s lost, I’d like to beat her to death.” That’s what I said, and I accept full responsibility for my actions and their consequences.
Why did I do it? It certainly wasn’t intended as a literal threat on a woman’s life. If anything, it was an extremely ill-advised attempt at satirizing the overall climate of the RNC. But with that kind of hateful language, an explanation just turns into rationalization.
I certainly didn’t help the situation by getting defensive and suggesting that Twitter, vile as it can be, is already a hotbed for this kind of discourse, or by arguing that my track record and reputation as a writer could provide any exculpatory context. Because what matters is that I said it. And I wish I could take it back.
Uh huh.
Tell us more about how loving and open minded you are, liberals.
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/liberal-writer-gq-magazine-pat-smith-like-beat-death/

No comments:

Post a Comment