header

header

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Florida Democrat calls Texas a crazy state – yep, it’s good to be home [VIDEO]

I won't call any State Crazy, but what this guy is I won't say!


Of course y’all know I’m in Dallas, Texas as the new President/CEO of the National Center for Policy Analysis, and it’s the primary reason I left South Florida after 11 years. However, just take a look at this video exchange between Rep. Alcee Hastings (D-Fla) and Rep. Michael Burgess (R-Tx). May I remind you Alcee Hastings is an impeached federal judge and Burgess is a medical doctor.



Yes, I came to Texas to take a position leading a conservative free market think tank. but I left South Florida remembering Floridians keep re-electing individuals like Rep. Hastings.
Yesterday was Chris Kyle Day in Texas; does Rep. Hastings think that “crazy”?
There are many great folks and lifelong friends that I have back in the Sunshine State. But, I will never understand the mentality of those who continue to elect such individuals as an Alcee Hastings. This Tennessee Volunteer is glad to have followed the Lone Star that led me back to the state from which I retired from the U.S. Army 11 years ago.
http://allenbwest.com/2015/02/florida-democrat-calls-texas-crazy-state-yep-good-home-video/

No comments:

Post a Comment