header

header

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

HORRIFYING: Four people beat 14-yr-old to FORCE her to have an abortion and then BURN the baby’s body

Another Story about the Inferior Cockroaches in this Country! These are the type of Pig Shit that I would love to see get the death penalty at their age! I don't look at this as a race issue but I wonder If Sharpton will defend this Scum Or the Idiot working for Obama will say they need a job?

This story has honestly stunned me. I simply never expect to read about this kind of horrifying depravity from people who live in a society built on a moral foundation. This kind of evil needs to be wiped from the face of the earth, and now that they’ve been arrested, I hope they are executed for this unspeakable crime.

 


http://therightscoop.com/horrifying-four-people-beat-14-yr-old-to-force-her-to-have-an-abortion-and-then-burn-the-babys-body/

http://rare.us/story/this-houston-man-faces-a-capital-murder-charge-after-beating-his-3-year-old-son-to-death-for-the-saddest-of-reasons/


No comments:

Post a Comment