header

header

Monday, August 10, 2015

BREAKING: #Ferguson Looters Gone Berserk… Stealing Everything From Milk To Dogs

I have no sympathy for these Dumb Asses!  Again I use the word "Inferior" to describe these looters in the name of "Brown" also a thug!

Photo Credit- David Carson St. Louis Dispatch/AP

Yesterday we reported that for the most part the Michael Brown anniversary in Ferguson was peaceful. We tried to be fair and balanced but apparently the people commemorating the death of Brown decided to cut loose. Again…
They just can’t help themselves. They are rioting, shooting and basically stealing anything in sight.
Check out these Tweets- some of these accounts have been suspended or deleted. (H/T Fire Andrea Mitchell)
I STOLE THIS LADYS I PHONE πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ AIN’T EVEN THE NEW ONE πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯#FERGUSONLOOTCREW#FERGUSONpic.twitter.com/gAYCpDmjDF
What useless idiots.
— 2-ILLS (@StantwoLs) August 10, 2015

YO I JUST JACKED THE WALGREENS DOWN THE STREET I GOT MILK FOR ALL MY BABYS

No comments:

Post a Comment