header

header

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

VIDEO: Harry Reid calls Benghazi victim’s mother ‘crazy’

You talk about one crazy Bastard that belongs in a mental institution its this worthless piece of Crap

Sen. Harry Reid is fighting back against claims that Hillary Clinton was responsible for the deaths of four Americans in Benghazi, Libya by calling the most outspoken parent “crazy.”
While speaking to reporters, Reid slammed Patricia Smith, the mother of Sean Smith, who died in the 2012 terrorist attack.
“At the national convention, they had that poor Smith woman some out and say, ‘Hillary Clinton killed my son,'” Reid told reporters (wearing sunglasses inside).
“How crazy,” he said.
The Senate Minority Leader was referring to Smith’s speech to the Republican National Committee in July.
“I blame Hillary Clinton personally for the death of my son. personally. in an e-mail to her daughter Hillary Clinton blamed it on –shortly after the attack– terrorism, but when I saw Hillary Clinton, she lied to me and then called me a liar,” Smith said, according to Real Clear Politics.
“Since then, I have repeatedly asked Hillary Clinton to ask plaintiff may the real reason why my son is dead. I’m still waiting. Whenever I call the State Department, no one would speak to me because they say I am not a member of the immediate family…”
“Sean was my son. Hillary Clinton is a woman, a mother, a grandmother of two. I am a woman, a mother, and a mother of two. How could she do this to me? How could she do this to any American family?”
“Donald Trump is everything Hillary Clinton is not,” Smith said. “He is blunt, direct, and strong. He speaks his mind and his heart. And when it comes to the threat posed by radical Islamic terrorism, he will not hesitate to kill the terrorist who threaten American lives.”
http://theamericanmirror.com/video-harry-reid-calls-benghazi-victims-mother-crazy/

No comments:

Post a Comment