header

header

Monday, May 22, 2017

Juan Williams Calls For More Govt Leaks: ‘If You Have a Leak, Please Call Me at Fox News’ (VIDEO)

Trump joked about "If Russia has her emails please send the".  I do watch some Fox news, but Juan lost all my respect for this Crap. He needs to go to CNN or Msnbc where they deal in illegally handled classified material. If I remeber Juan was screaming like the Liberal Bitch he really is when Wikileaks was putting out the emails.  Those weren't classified. 

Fox News dolt, Juan Williams praised the people in government who are leaking to the media in order to damage the Trump administration. He also told the leakers to call him because leakers are ‘good for democracy’.
 
Juan Williams sat on the Fox News panel with California Dem Rep. Jane Harman. Jane Harmon was troubled by the leaks coming out of the Trump administration because she was wiretapped in 2009 and her conversation with the Israeli government was leaked to the press.
The Daily Caller has the background on Jane Harmon:
It turned out that a conversation she (Harmon) had with an Israeli agent was wiretapped and her name leaked to the press. A secrecy expert told Talking Points Memo at the time the leakers likely committed a felony.
It was later reported by Roll Call that then-House Speaker Nancy Pelosi was aware of the Harman wiretap, which happened in 2005 or 2006, a few years before the matter became public.
“It was not my position to raise it with Jane Harman,” Pelosi told reporters at a Christian Science Monitor lunch in April 2009. “In fact, I didn’t even know if what they were talking about was real. All they said was that she was wiretapped.”
Harman called the surveillance and unmasking of her name “an abuse of power.”
“I never had any idea that my government was wiretapping me at all,” Harman said on CNN’s “The Situation Room” at the time.  “Three anonymous sources have told various media that this happened. And they are quoting snippets of allegedly taped conversations. So I don’t know what these snippets mean. I don’t know whether these intercepts were legal. And that’s why I asked [Attorney General] Eric Holder to put it all out there in public.”
So here we have Juan Williams openly calling for government personnel to leak classified information to him because he thinks it’s good for democracy. Let that sink in.
Juan Williams: “Just give me a moment here to say if you have a leak please call me at FOX News. I’m all for leakers. I think leakers are good to contribute to democracy. I don’t think trying to undermine government but I don’t think we condemned Obama for going harshly against people who were disclosing information acting as if they were agents of some foreign government. This is a democracy we have a First Amendment. Reporters play an essential role.”
Jane Harmon shook her head in disbelief as Juan Williams praised government leakers.

VIDEO: Juan Williams’ remarks begin at 5:30 mark
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/juan-williams-calls-govt-leaks-leak-please-call-fox-news-video/

No comments:

Post a Comment