header

header

Thursday, May 25, 2017

Kim Dotcom to Release Official Letter To Special Counsel Robert Mueller – Will Blow Up Far Left’s Russian Conspiracy Theory


Kim Dot.Com dropped a bomb earlier this week when he claimed to have evidence that former DNC worker Seth Rich was involved in the leaked emails released by WikiLeaks.
Kim Dot.Com: “I KNOW THAT SETH RICH WAS INVOLVED IN THE DNC LEAK.”
He admitted on Saturday that he was part of an operation along with Seth Rich to get stolen DNC emails to Wikileaks.
It wasn’t the Russians.
On Tuesday Kim Dotcom made a major announcement and shared that he was willing to come to the US and give testimony if it is required.
Via Kim.com:
I KNOW THAT SETCH RICH WAS INVOLVED IN THE DNC LEAK.
I know this because in late 2014 a person contacted me about helping me to start a branch of the Internet Party in the United States. He called himself Panda. I now know that Panda was Seth Rich.
Panda advised me that he was working on voter analytics tools and other technologies that the Internet Party may find helpful.
I communicated with Panda on a number of topics including corruption and the influence of corporate money in politics.
“He wanted to change that from the inside.”
I was referring to what I knew when I did an interview with Bloomberg in New Zealand in May 2015. In that interview I hinted that Julian Assange and Wikileaks would release information about Hillary Clinton in the upcoming election.
The Rich family has reached out to me to ask that I be sensitive to their loss in my public comments. That request is entirely reasonable.
I have consulted with my lawyers. I accept that my full statement should be provided to the authorities and I am prepared to do that so that there can be a full investigation. My lawyers will speak with the authorities regarding the proper process.
If my evidence is required to be given in the United States I would be prepared to do so if appropriate arrangements are made. I would need a guarantee from Special Counsel Mueller, on behalf of the United States, of safe passage from New Zealand to the United States and back. In the coming days we will be communicating with the appropriate authorities to make the necessary arrangements. In the meantime, I will make no further comment.
STATEMENT FROM
KIM DOTCOM
UPDATE: Kim DotCom posted this tweet after releasing his earlier statement.
“Seth Rich Was a Hero”

NOW THIS—
Entrepreneur and self described Internet ‘Freedom Fighter’ Kim Dotcom announced overnight that he is writing a letter to Special Investigator Mueller on Monday to encourage him to include the origin of the DNC leaks in order to properly conclude on the Russia probe.

Kim Dotcom tweeted overnight:
On Monday I’ll release our letter to Special Counsel Robert Mueller. He needs to look into the origin of DNC leaks to conclude Russia probe

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/kim-dot-com-to-send-special-investigator-mueller-request-to-examine-the-origin-of-dnc-leaks-in-order-to-conclude-on-russia-probe/

No comments:

Post a Comment