header

header

Sunday, May 21, 2017

Memorial Day

1. Don't wish me a Happy Memorial day. There is nothing happy about brave men and women dying.
2. It's not a holiday. It's a remembrance.
3. If you want to know the true meaning, visit Arlington or your local VA, not Disneyland.
4. Don't tell me how great any one political power is. Tell me about Chesty Puller, George Patton, John Basilone, Kyle Carpenter, Mitchell Paige, Ira Hayes, and perhaps Chris Kyle.
5. Don't tell me I don't know what I am talking about. I have carried the burden all too many times for my warriors who now stand their post for God.
6. Say a prayer... and then mentally thank the brave men and women that never made it home for their sacrifice so that you could be living in the greatest county on the face of the earth today...

Thank you, God bless America !!!!!

Thanks to Alicia Mead Reffett for the original post.....

No comments:

Post a Comment