header

header

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Susan Collins Caught on Hot Mic Calling GOP Congressman “Fat” and “Unattractive”

Trump talks about someones face and it's the end of the world. This Garbage makes these comments and I bet nothing will be said on the news

Image result for susan collins


RUSH: Here is that sound bite from Susan Collins. She was caught on an open mic. This is following a Senate Appropriations Committee meeting yesterday. She was caught on a hot mic talking with Senator Jack Reed (Democrat-Rhode Island) about Congressman Blake Farenthold, who is a Republican from Texas.
COLLINS: (muttering) Did you see the one who challenged me to a duel?
REED: I know. Trust me, do you know why he challenged you to a duel? ‘Cause you could beat the s–t (bleep) out of him, trust me.
COLLINS: (cackling)
REED: (cackling)
(muttering crosstalk)
COLLILNS: That fat guy. He’s huge. And he is so… I don’t mean to be unkind, but he’s so unattractive it’s unbelievable.
REED: I saw them, you know?
COLLINS: Did you see the picture of him in his pajamas next to this bunny, Playboy bunny?

RUSH: Were you able to hear that? Well, okay here’s what she said. It’s an open mic. It’s almost like she knew the mic was open because she was kind of speaking… She wasn’t projecting. (summarized exchange) She said, “Did you see the one who challenged me to a duel?” Jack Reed says, “Yeah, you know, trust me, you know why he challenged you to a duel? ‘Cause you could beat the [excrement] out of him.”
And then Collins starts to cackle or laugh, and she says, “That fat the guy? He’s huge. He’s so — and I don’t mean to be unkind, he’s so unattractive, it’s unbelievable.” Jack Reed: “I know. I saw them, you know?” Collins: “Did you see the picture of him in his pajamas next to this bunny, Playboy bunny?” I’m surprised Susan Collins knows what a Playboy bunny is. Anyway, Blake Farenthold… Google the guy if you’re curious what he looks like. You probably are now that she’s out there ripping into the guy’s appearance.

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/07/26/susan-collins-caught-on-hot-mic-calling-gop-congressman-fat-and-unattractive/

No comments:

Post a Comment