header

header

Saturday, February 27, 2016

Watch: Bill Clinton Tells Veteran to 'Shut Up'

I have 100% respect for the veteran;  I have No respect for either Clinton. Clinton can go Pound  Sand up his ?????


Things got heated between a self identified U.S. Marine and Bill Clinton during a rally in South Carolina on Saturday.  
The former Marine who claimed that he had spent time in Afghanistan challenged Hillary Clinton's continuing scandal over what took place in Benghazi, Libya on Sept. 11, 2012.
The veteran passionately raised his voice and Bill Clinton responded.  
“If you shut up and listen to my answer, I’ll answer it,” Clinton said. “His mind has been poisoned by lies, and he won’t listen.”
"You listen to me... I'm not your Commander in Chief anymore but if I were, I'd tell you to be more polite."
The Marine replied by saying that, "I wouldn't listen."



http://townhall.com/tipsheet/justinholcomb/2016/02/27/bill-clinton-tells-veteran-to-shut-up-n2125887

No comments:

Post a Comment