header

header

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

BOMBSHELL! Rand Paul Says 2 Reporters Told Him Obama Admin Spied on Several Presidential Candidates

This again reaffirms what a bunch of of Dirtbags  were in the Obama " Regime" including himself.  He  might come out and say "oh, I just learned that myself by watching the news"  He's a Professional LIAR!

Senator Rand Paul (R-KY) told FOX and Friends this morning that two different reporters told him he was being spied on during the 2016 election. Paul has asked the government for more information on these allegations.
Paul also said several Republican candidates were being spied on.
Rand Paul: We’ve had two reporters call us who’ve said they have sources. I have not seen the sources so I cannot say one way or the other. But when I have two different reporters calling me saying they have multiple sources saying the Obama administration was either unmasking or querying presidential candidates my ears do perk up.
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/bombshell-rand-paul-says-2-reporters-told-him-obama-admin-spied-on-several-presidential-candidates/


No comments:

Post a Comment