header

header

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Obama Political Flyer Distributed To Public Schools Using Taxpayer Dollars

This Crap just makes these idiots look like Scumbags ! Its propaganda for your kids to take home! How pathetic!

When  your 3rd grade daughter comes home from school these days, you look through EVERYTHING she brings home, just waiting for the Obama reach.  My 9 year old daughter is tasting Common Core this year, but only in math.  She is noticing that the school covers certain moments in history in very selective ways, such as Martin Luther King, portrayed only as a civil rights activist.  The school chose to leave out the fact that King was a preacher.  As a matter of fact, when asked how he would most like to be remembered, King replied “as a preacher”.
Still, these have been the most troubling things I’ve seem from my daughter….until today.  This time, I didn’t look through her folder like usual.  She came up to me as I was immersed in my work and handed me a paper she said she know I would want to see.  Here is the paper:
Obamacare for Kids
It is disturbing enough to me that the flyer is essentially a sales pitch to get parents to go and sign up for Obamacare.  The thought of my daughter being used as a mule to deliver the toxic pill of Obama-Statism is distasteful enough to me.  But take a good look at that logo on that flyer.
Where did that logo come from?  Let me give you a hint- this is a golden oldie from 2008:
Obama 2008 Corporate Logo
Now folks, if it surprises you that Obama would decide to incorporate his personal logo into a government logo distributed to our children using tax dollars, don’t worry, I am sure that the IRS will be investigating the government’s use of tax dollars to disseminate a political campaign flyer to children in our public schools.  Are you still holding your breath?
 http://freedomist.com/2014/02/obama-political-flyer-distributed-to-public-schools-using-taxpayer-dollars/


No comments:

Post a Comment