header

header

Thursday, October 20, 2016

DNC Chair Donna Brazile Melts Down When Questioned on Wikileaks, Project Veritas

They can blame Russia but it's there emails. Who else can they blame,  Bush?

We’ve been choosy with our Wikileak posts (see CLINTON WIKILEAKS: Too Bad The San Bernardino Shooter Wasn’t White… and Desperation? Wikileaks Reveal DNC Made FAKE Sexist Trump Ads on Craigslist…). We stuck with what’s newsy and what’s important to the Presidential race. Former CNN employee Donna Brazile leaking debate questions to the Clinton Campaign? Meh. You already know the media is in bed with the Clintons. Donna Brazile’s melt down over being questioned about it, on the other hand?
Let’s just say Megyn Kelly cooked Brazile like a grilled cheese sandwich on a snowy day. Pass the tomato soup.
“As a Christian woman I understand persecution but I will not stand here and be persecuted because your information is totally false,” Brazile said. “Podesta’s emails were stolen. You’re so interested in talking about stolen material, you’re like a thief that wants to bring into the night the things that1 you found that was in the gutter.”
“Well when you said, ‘From time to time I get the questions in advance,’ what were you referring to?”2 Kelly asked, putting the image of the hacked email up on the screen.
“The validity of those emails, if I can only tell you one thing, because as you know this whole episode is under criminal investigation, but I can tell you one thing, a lot of those emails, I would not give them the time of the day,” Braizle said. “I have seen so many doctored emails. I have seen things that come from me at 2 in the morning that I don’t even send. There are several email addresses that I once used. This has not been verified. This is under investigation.”
Whoa, is anyone else a little dizzy? There was so much spinning I’m sick to my stomach. After you pass the tomato soup, please pass the dramamine.
Ms. Brazile dodges, she scrambles, she relies on ad hominem attacks. She even gets so desperate toward the end of the interview, she actually sucks up to Megyn Kelly1, waxing eloquent over how much she respects her. It’s pathetically hilarious. Even Kelly is like, “Dang…”
Also, protip: When you compare being questioned on your role in a news story to “Christian persecution,” you’re guilty as sin. I mean, I understand why one would seek a reference to Jesus in a time of crisis,1 but for the Democrats to compare anything, especially how they’re being persecuted over CHEATING to win an election, or proof of bullying the opposition, I have to call BS.
Democrats 2016: We cheat so we can WIN!
As for the rest of Wikileaks…
http://louderwithcrowder.com/dnc-chair-donna-brazile-melts-questioned-wikileaks/


No comments:

Post a Comment