header

header

Saturday, October 15, 2016

Hillary: Trump ‘Literally’ Stalked Me Around The Debate Stage

Can you Imagine if this DipShit is on stage with a "big" foreign leader and he got close to her. Will she also be a coward or Chickenshit if they got close to her?  This is really a stupid comment and yet some of her dumbasses will probably believe her



Friday on “Ellen,” Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton said Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump was ” literally” stalking her at last Sunday’s presidential debate.
Clinton said, “First, it was clear that my opponent, Donald Trump, was going to try to, you know, dominate the space, almost to the exclusion of the people who were sitting there. I mean, they were sitting there so that we could talk to them, and that they could ask questions we would then answer. And because of the revelations of the public video and everything that came out on ‘Access Hollywood,’ you know, he was — he was really all wrought up and you could just sense how much anger he had. And so he was really trying to dominate and then literally stalk me around the stage. And I would just feel this presence behind me, and I, you know, I thought, ‘Whoa, this is really weird.’ And so I was just trying to stay focused.”
http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/10/14/hillary-trump-stalked-around-debate-stage/

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/14/wikileaks-investor-conspired-with-clinton-campaign-to-ambush-trump-live-on-cnbc/

No comments:

Post a Comment