header

header

Friday, June 21, 2013

Nancy Pelosi is a great many things – liar, ugly human being (inside and out), mathematically-challenged. On thing she is NOT – a true Catholic.



It's just plain fact – you can NOT be Catholic AND pro-abortion. Abortion goes against EVERYTHING the Church teaches, but Pelosi's views take it to a whole different level.

Her quote:
“I’ve responded to you to the extent that I’m going to respond to you. Because I want to tell you something. As the mother of five children, my oldest child was 6 years old the day I brought my 5th child home from the hospital, as a practicing and respectful Catholic, this is sacred ground to me when we talk about this. I don’t think it should have anything to do with politics. And that’s where you’re taking it and I’m not going there.”

Really, Nancy?! Abortion is “sacred ground” to you, and as a “practicing Catholic,” no less.

It's not like we didn't already know, but just that one statement makes you that SPECIAL kind of STOOPID, Nancy. When this country is rid of you and your ilk, we will be so much better off that it's difficult to even imagine. ~ Hunter

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/06/20/priest-pens-excoriating-open-letter-lambasting-pelosis-abortion-stance-giving-ultimatum-renounce-the-faith-or-comply/comment-page-6/


Read the entire letter here:
http://www.priestsforlife.org/pelosi/

No comments:

Post a Comment